CalvinJuárez.com

30 April 2011

O Brother

So, one time, I was up 'til about 7.00 in the morning with Sean playing the Halo: Reach campaign. Then I slept from then 'til 1.00 pm-ish.

I don't recommend it to anyone, but it's a memory. A good one.

As a side-note, when I got back (from my mission, that is) I was blown away by how good at this game and others my little brother, Ashton is. He's 10, almost, and rocks the house for a kid his age. It's actually pretty cool.

The talents of Ashton are many. Here's a list:
  • He's got a memory like a tape recorder; whatever you say, he'll be able to repeat it, and after seeing a movie once, he'll remember how all of the best lines went.
  • He's learning to play the piano, and he's quite good.
  • He's doing ballroom dance at his elementary school. He loves it!
  • He could talk up a storm about any U.S. figher plane from WWI to present.
I will not pretend this list is comprehensive.

Anyway, my brothers are cool.

There that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment