CalvinJuárez.com

18 December 2008

Double-U Tee Heck!?

So, uh … Sean just called.  The Sean.  Of 'EVERettLASTING LIFE'.  He called me.  On my phone.  Not even my house phone.  Just the cell phone that Josie usually has during the day, but I have at night, y'know?  Sean's old phone (well, phone number).

He called.  I know, huh!?

He was all "Hello?"  Like, three times, just to mess with me.  Then we were like, "What's up?", and all.  And he was like, "I was just curious whether you still had this phone."
And I was all, "Yeah."
And he was like, "Does Olivia have a phone."
And I was all, "Yeah," and I told him her number.
And he said, "Oh, yeah."
And then I was like, "So why are you calling?"
And he was all, "I was just thinking, 'I have a phone, I should call'.  So I did."
And I said, "..."
And he was like, "Yeah."
And then we hung-out for, like, 17 seconds.  Then he said he'd call home tomorrow.

Weird.

3 comments:

  1. I WAS SO CONFUSED!! That was awesome... and weird.... I really didn't think that was him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's...crazy. Sounds like a Sean sort of thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the title!! I can't Sean really called!! At first when you told us, I really thought you were kidding!

    ReplyDelete